Fall 2018 Bible Studies
(Note: For any Bible studies you are interested in attending, please contact us for the exact address.)
- GirlDefined (A Freshman/Transfer Girls’ Bible Study): A study on the book by Kristen Clark and Bethany Baird of what it looks like to embrace God’s design for femininity at home, on campus, and in the world. Led by Madisen and Christina on Tuesdays at 4:30 beginning Sept. 4th, held at Christina’s Apartment.
- Freshman Guys’ Bible Study: A study of Ephesians and life on Mondays at 7PM, led by Jonathan B at the BCM Guy’s House.
- Mens’ Bible Study: A study in what it is to be single, dating, engaged, and married as a Christian, on Mondays at 7PM at the White House, starting Sept. 10th. Led by Austin N
- John Study: A study in the life of Christ through the gospel of John, discussing His teachings, ministry, miracles, and His unique claim and evidence as the one and only Son of God. Led by Julie C. and Jess D. at the Crawford House from 11AM-12:30 on Wednesdays.
- Evangelism and Discipleship: A study on God’s plan for Evangelism in the Life of the Christian through the book: The Master Plan of Evangelism; time and location to be decided, led by Mike and Nathaneal.
University Church Bible Studies
- UC Girls’ Bible Study: Using the Bible as a backbone to hold conversations on less conversed topics, led by Addison and Kerisa on Mondays at 7PM at The Nook.
- UC Guys’ Bible Study: A Bible study for men held at University Baptist Church, Wednesdays at 12PM, led by Mike and David.
CrossLife Church: Kaleo Small Groups:
- Ladie’s Small Group: Monday at 7PM, led by Kelsie C. (863-532-8460); contact for location.
- Tuesday Night Group: Tuesdays at 7:30PM in room A215 of the Oviedo Campus, led by Jonathan R. (321-578-2878)
- Vertical: Fridays at 6:30PM, led by Cameron L (254-258-6908) and Sarah S. (407-416-8413); contact for location.
- Mens’ Small Group: Saturdays at 10AM, held at Duo58 Cafe in Oviedo, led by Elijah B. (386-453-0215) and Patrick H. (407-761-2298).